We offer a range of accounting and tax advisory services to individuals and small businesses.

Get organised and save time with QuickBooks Online accounting software

QuickBooks Online

Login Now

QuickBooks Training Portal

Access Training

QuickBooks Test Drive

Proceed to Test Drive

About us

Loddon Accountancy are specialists with QuickBooks Online. We can help you organize your finances, get paid faster and save time to accelerate your business performance. Please talk to us to find out more how our services and QuickBooks can help you be ready for Making Tax Digital.

Anouska Lisle is licensed and regulated by AAT

Anouska Lisle is licensed and regulated by AAT under licence number 4490. AAT is recognised by HM Treasury to supervise compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations and Loddon Accountancy is supervised by AAT in this respect.

How can we help?


Every business has a legal obligation to keep a record of their transactions.
Just let us have your records in whatever format they may be and we will input them into our bookkeeping software. A full service is also offered including the raising and tracking of sales invoices, along with the recording, tracking and payment of purchase invoices from the client bank account should you require it.


Most businesses need to prepare accounts at least once a year in order to let HMRC know how much tax is owed.
Whether you need annual accounts to identify your tax position or accounts more frequently to monitor the performance of your business we can prepare them for you.

Tax returns

Like it or not, whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company a tax return must be completed to declare your income to HMRC, in the form of either self-assessment or CT600 Corporation tax return. There may also be circumstances where as an individual you need to complete a tax return, for example if you have income from property.
If you already pay tax from a job or pension income through PAYE you probably won’t need to fill in a tax return. If you’re a higher rate tax payer, a company director or have more complex tax affairs you may need to complete one.

VAT returns

If your turnover is more than the current VAT threshold then you are likely to have to register for VAT although it may be beneficial to register voluntarily in some circumstances. With various VAT schemes available and even government agencies spending thousands each year on VAT advice it’s a complex subject! We provide advice on whether it’s in your interest to register, get you registered and complete your VAT returns.


Any business that has employees will normally have to operate PAYE as part of the payroll and submit RTI (Real Time Information) Returns to HMRC on each pay day. If you choose for us to complete your payroll we will produce your payslips, submit RTI information and year end payroll reports and anything else required.

CIS returns

CIS applies to most workers in the construction industry. As a contractor you will need to deduct CIS tax from your subcontractors and submit CIS Returns. If you are a subcontractor you will need to complete a tax return and claim your CIS refund. We will add and verify new sub-contractors, process the payment and deduction and submit monthly CIS returns.

Find out more